is the only low-cost airline based in Rome's Fiumicino airport.
It is a young, dynamic and enterprising airline which relies on the experience of Blue Panorama Airlines - the second long-haul fleet in Italy and the first European company to order Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner.
Our offer is a mix of new and exciting proposals, all "made in Italy".
offers the best cost-services balance, for tourism as well as for business travel.
Low cost flying with Blu-Express.com
is also comfortable flying: our Boeing 737 aircraft offer reclining leather seats, and our on-board staff is always available to endeavour to satisfy all customer requirements.
Maintenance is also performed with the same level of care.
Our engineering and technical staff looks after all of the airline's planes with a careful maintenance programme.
The fact that we are part of the Blue Panorama group means that we have experience of long-haul flight, and this ensures even higher reliability and attention to detail in maintenance.
What sets us apart form the other low cost airlines?
- we cooperate with travel agencies to help people who cannot acces the Internet, who prefer not to pay via credit card, or simply want to book their flight with their local travel agent.
- we care for in-flight comfort, to make your trip more enjoyable
- we always strive to be on time, because passengers have the right to arrive at the appointed time.
- we always and quickly inform passengers of any cancellations or delays via email or SMS messages
- we have one of the lowest flight cancellation rates among Italian airlines
And what do we have in common with the other low cost airlines?
- our rates are the most competitive for the specific market
- we sell most of the tickets online to reduce distribution costs
- we do not assign seats in advance
- we have a 25-minute turnaround
- that is, the time between the airplane lands and when it takes off again
- we sell snacks and beverages on board
3 148-seat Boeing 737/300
3 Boeing 737/400 167 seat
To these should be added the Blue Panorama Airlines
2 Boeing 757s
4 Boeing 767s